The first Friday of every month enjoy a free reception from 5 to 8 p.m. featuring the work of an Interior Alaska artist.
- May 3: Recycled Shrines by Amy Cameron & Artisan Cutting Boards by Joe Geiss/Harmony Wood Works
- June 6: Aurora Photography by Northern Source Images
- July 5: Iris Sutton & Anne Wood O’Brian
- August 2: Clay masks & ornaments by Heather Anderson
- September 6: TBD
- October 4: Paintings by Victoria Salmon
- November 1: TBD
- December 6 & 7: Holiday Art Bazaar, a two-day art fair
We are now booking artists for 2013 & 2014. For more information, call Macy at the Alaska Public Lands Information Center at 907.459.3730.