Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday
Closed: Thanksgiving, Dec 25 & Jan 1.
Enaa Neenyo • Welcome • Nanal’in geenjit shoo ihłii
To ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable time, we commit to the following:
- Our staff will wear face coverings, practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Management will ensure that the facility is cleaned and high-use areas disinfected regularly.
- We will limit access to certain areas to facilitate social distancing by guests.
We ask our visitors to commit to the following:
- Wear a face covering, practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please postpone your visit.
- Please cooperate with rules about access to space and other mitigation measures in place for everyone’s safety.
The Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center welcomes visitors year-round and admission is always free. Come explore our world-class exhibits of Alaska’s four seasons, experience Alaska Native art, music, stories & dance, and talk with local experts to gather information and ideas for your travel in Interior and Arctic Alaska. Whether you’re on the trip of a lifetime or preparing for this weekend’s hike, we have something for you. Here you can attend informative lectures and presentations, and reserve one of our rentable spaces for your next board meeting, or workshop. Take a moment to walk around the grounds to see the iconic antler arch and our seasonal displays of flower gardens and ice sculptures.